The Ultimate Guide to Funnel Optimization
Startups don’t fail because they can’t get the technology built. They fail because they can’t get customers.
DI spends a lot of time helping clients actually get traction for their ideas. And after 4 years of trial and error, I’ve managed to cobble together what we’ve learned into a 2 hour course on Udemy called The Ultimate Guide to Funnel Optimization.
At the conclusion of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the techniques and tools leveraged by top startups, as well as over 150 specific ideas you can immediately use to get more customers and keep them coming back.
Knowing how to systematically and reliably drive user growth is a tremendous source of competitive advantage. Whether you’re a founder looking to jump start your growth efforts, or an employee looking to acquire these skills, this course will give you a huge increase in effectiveness.
During this course, we’ll discuss:
- What the customer funnel is, and why it’s important.
- How to organize yourself and your team to prepare to grow.
- Strategies and tactics for getting your first 1000 customers.
- Over 75 ideas for acquiring new customers.
- How to create compelling content targeted to your niche.
- What really matters when optimizing your site for search engines.
- How to avoid wasting time and efficiently market on social media.
- How to do public relations without hiring an agency.
- When to use paid acquisition (and more importantly, when not to.)
- How to get prospective customers to take action once you’ve driven them to your site.
- The most important factors that drive landing page conversion.
- How to leverage email to nurture leads and convert them over time.
- How to design your onboarding process to ensure a pleasant first time experience.
- The most important tool in your toolkit for retaining users.
- How to build effective referral loops into your product.
You can grab the course for $129 here. I’d love to hear your thoughts.