Product Strategy for Innovation Teams
Building a product people actually want to use is extremely hard. There are dozens of barriers and pitfalls along the way. Success requires fanatical execution and a bit of luck.
In this fast-paced workshop, DI partner and Kellogg professor Sean Johnson will discuss broadly applicable patterns that can increase any team’s chances of internal and external product success.
What We’ll Cover
- How to quickly and effectively de-risk product innovation efforts with customer development.
- How to know which type of MVP you should use when.
- How to model and define success metrics for your product early on.
- The critical part of product design most companies spend WAY too little time on.
- How to maximize the likelihood users sign up, come back, tell their friends and become profitable.
- How to build enterprise and internal facing products that stakeholders actually want to use.
- September 19, 2018
- 11:00 am - 14:00 pm
- Digital Intent
- 118 N Peoria Street, 2nd Floor
- Chicago, IL 60607
About The Speaker
Sean Johnson is a product strategist, user experience designer, and marketing expert. He is a partner at Digital Intent and sister company Founder Equity, a fund that employs a novel approach to early-stage investing. He also teaches innovation and entreprenuership at Kellogg School of Management.
He speaks all over the country on innovation and growth, and writes for Forbes, Inc, Mashable and more.